Thursday, October 30, 2014

Smile Series

                             Smiles                                   Rachel Andrejcak                               2014                                                        
For this assignment I knew exactly what I was going to do as soon as I was told about it. I find everyone smiles interesting to look at because not every smile is the same. For the actually project I took all of the pictures in the same lighting and back round. I didn't want to just put all of the photos next to one another because I feel that basic. So I added different colors to make it pop. lastly I used the desaturation for the four corners to just give it more of an interesting look. 

1 comment:

  1. When I first looked at your series it made me want to smile. The photo is so cheerful and I like how you added the pop of color to each photo to make them stand out. I like how the photos in each of the corners are black and white. If I was to change one thing it would be that in some of the photos their chin is cut off but other then that I think you did a really good job.

    ReplyDelete